Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday videos

Two really long videos today

Sit Down for Change. Stand Up for Peace!



I'm out of town right now, but apparently there are 1 million people without electrical power in the greater puget sound area, and some of my friends in seattle have been told that it will be several days before their power is restored. All this after a huge wind and rain storm last night with 90 mile per hour gusts. Yikesola. I'm glad my lovely family is away in Oz, so they don't have to be there in this while I'm *not* there. I'm kinda sad I missed it. I remember in St Kitts in 1998, Laurel and Matt and me going out and dancing on the quayside in the enormous rain which flooded the city and caused enormous damage, which we as a crew then went out and worked for three days to help clean up.


No comments: