Monday, May 21, 2007

three blessings

For all you people out there who think I focus too much on the negative (you know who you are), and any others who are interested,

I started a new blog today called three blessings, in order to create a space for myself to begin practice one of martin seligman's scientifically proven exercises for increasing happiness. It works quite simply--every day one just writes down 3 things that went well, and why they went well. He's demonstrated that it increases happiness long term. Kewl. So in case you wanna follow it, here's the link.

And if you wanna post your own three blessings over there occasionally, feel free to email me at Benjamin.ady at gmail.com and let me know, and I'll be happy to add you as a user =).

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning here or anything. Just adding something new =)

No comments: