Thursday, December 27, 2007

obama

Can I just say I think it is incredibly kewl that Barack Obama and co. have decided not to take *any* money from lobbyists or PAC's? They're working toward a half million donors and 800,000 donations before the iowa caucuses. If you study this a bit, you can see that obama is raising more money from small donors, and thus from more people, than clinton. That is kewl. None of his opponents have taken the same nearly crazy stand refusing all "soft" money. At least as far as I can tell.

I'm telling you, this is the guy.

I'm always telling Megan "There are no good leaders." So I say all this with a grain of salt. Probably he'll win, and then the power will altogether corrupt him, and he'll turn into an evil monster like the current guy, and america will go down in flames. Alas.

No comments: