Saturday, February 09, 2008

Obama cruises to victory in Washington

So obviously the numbers aren't in yet. So the above is a prediciont. 100's of people showed up at my caucus location today. There were 8 precincts meeting there, and 78 people for my one precinct alone. We had 6 delegates to the next level, and they went 4 Obama, 1 Hillary, 1 Edwards.

Reports of Obama winning delegates 2 to 1 and 3 to 1 from all over the state.

including this:

43 - 2230 Delegate Count

Obama: 5
Clinton: 1

(The final tally was 4.44 for Obama and 1.44 for Clinton with a few undecideds. Had to have a coin flip to figure out who got the last delegate. Tails it is, Obama wins!)

Sometimes luck and everything else is just going your way =)

You gotta feel bad for the Hillary people. =) They were nice. It went pretty well. I had some fun discussions with neighbors I'd never met before. I got elected delegate to the javascript:void(0)
Publish Postcounty convention.

I predict of the 78 delegate to the national convention today from Washington today, Obama gets 50 or more =)

Guess we'll see.

No comments: